The funds raised from NEDA Walks support our programs and services. To learn more about how NEDA utilizes donor funds to make a difference in the lives of people with eating disorders, please take a look at the following:
Check out NEDA's 2014 Philanthropic Newsletter for more information. The enclosed financial report covers the fiscal year beginning May 1, 2013 and ending April 30, 2014.
View Philanthropic Newsletter
- For the organization's 990 tax forms from 2014, click here.
- To view NEDA's 2014 Audit, please click here.
Evaluation By Charity Monitoring Organizations
- Charity Navigator: For the fourth year in a row, NEDA has earned the 4-star charity rating from Charity Navigator - a distinction only 8% of nonprofits can claim.
- Better Business Bureau: The Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance has declared NEDA an accredited charity meeting their high standards for charity accountability.
- GreatNonprofits: NEDA has a 5-star rating on Great Nonprofits based on public reviews.